AUTOMATIC GENERATOR, ALWAYS UP TO DATE
Ensures you always have up-to-date privacy policies
clearly and precisely about the data your are collecting on your website
Dynamic privacy policies
allowing you to modify any data that needs to be updated at any time
Inform your users about the data collected and their rights
According to art. 13 of GDPR, it is a legal document that a company must have, to explain to users how it collects, transmits, processes or uses their data. It must be in a visible part of your website.
- What information is going to be collected (name, emails, phone number…)
- The purpose for which the data is collected.
- How long the data is kept.
- The person responsible for processing the data.
- How the data collected is processed
- Users’ ARCO rights: rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data
- International transfers: if data are transferred to third parties outside the European Union
Adapt web privacy policies in a simple way
Find out how Pridatect can help you take control of your business data protection
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with our sales team.
☏ +44 7427 505253 | Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 GMT